Yankee Whipper 180 Degree Cardinal Feeder. Squirrel-proof bird feeding. Sturdy stainless steel wire- will not rust. Metal powder-coated cap fits snugly on tube- squirrels cannot pry off. 4 3/4 UV stabilized polycarbonate tube- won't yellow with age. Dependably durable 21 long tube.
- Now with Microban antimicrobial technology to fight the growth of damaging bacteria, mold, and mildew
- The Whipper features four seed ports with individual weight sensitive perches. The curved perch positioning encourages cardinals and small songbirds to eat, but prevents squirrels from feeding.
- Each perch is individually sprung and calibrated for birds up to the weight of a cardinal (approx. 2 oz.)
- Length and girth of the feeder are specific to repelling squirrels. The heavy metal cap is constructed to prevent squirrels from raising the cap and reaching the seed inside.
- An internal baffle design delivers the seed to the ports.
- The 4-3/4" x 21" clear feeder tube is made of UV stabilized polycarbonate for long lasting durability without yellowing.
- The metal cap and feeder base are powder coated a stunning Evening Blue.
- The Whipper hangs from a looped stainless steel wire that reduces motion that would spill seed. Add a Locking Chain to secure it against falls.
- Components made in the U.S A. and in China
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage.
Seed or Feed Options: Sunflower Seed, Mixed Seed, Cracked Corn, Peanut Chunks, Safflower Seed and Sunflower Kernels
Capacity: 5 lbs. of seed, 4 Ports
Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 28.5 (assembled)
Mounting: Must be hung
Construction: UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel bail wire and powder coated metal
Birds that use this feeder:
Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Goldfinches, Grosbeaks, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Titmice, Woodpeckers and Wrens.
Watch video for Droll Yankee Whipper Cardinal Bird Feeder: