- Roof on top keeps grackles and starling from feeding!
- Large Woodpeckerssuch as Flickers, Sapsuckers, Red Headed, Red Bellied, and Pileated Woodpeckers can hang from the bottom and feed.
- Starlings and grackles cannot access the suet from the top, sides or bottom of the suet feeder.
- Eliminates pesty birds while feeding woodpeckers and clinging birds
- Green metal.
- Holes on the sides are 1-1/2 inches X 1-1/2 inches and the bottom is 1/2 inches X 1/2 inches.
- Inner suet cage is 4-1/2 x 3 x 4 inches.
- Overall size of feeder is 7.50 (D) x 9.50 (W) x 11.00 (H) inches
A very unique suet feeder that eliminates pesty birds and squirrels.
Save on food by only feeding the birds you want and eliminating squirrels and pesty birds.